The management of ALUVIN NV will ensure the continuity of the organization and defend the interests of its stakeholders, being:
by supplying high-quality and food-safe products at a competitive price while respecting the safety and well-being of its employees and its environment.
ALUVIN NV is specialized in transforming aluminium foil into aluminium trays. ALUVIN NV also trades related goods. Suppliers play an essential role in offering qualitative and food-safe in-house products and related goods. ALUVIN NV is mainly active in Belgium, France and the Netherlands, both in B2B and B2C (only through its distributors), but also in other European countries. Since it owns both single and multiple presses, ALUVIN NV has a flexible production process with short delivery times. The communication lines at ALUVIN NV are short so that they can respond quickly to opportunities and threats. All employees are involved in the decision-making process concerning decisions that may influence business operations.
In addition to our economic and social objectives, quality objectives are an integral part of our business operations. That is why we set measurable objectives which we further develop into concrete action plans. Every employee has the responsibility and duty to help realize the (quality) objectives. This is partly supported by creating and maintaining an awareness of food and product safety. The management is committed to release the necessary resources.
The management of ALUVIN NV also undertakes to comply with the following minimum requirements at all times:
- the predetermined quality requirements (including those relating to food safety) of customers
- the legislation and regulations in force
ALUVIN NV undertakes to develop its management system and to keep it operational in accordance with the provisions of ISO 9001-2015 and BRCGS-Packaging Materials version 6 with the aim of continuously improving its performance in the field of quality and food safety, with respect for all parties involved. This commitment is based on the following pillars:
- Sourcing of products and suppliers for raw materials is preferably done as close as possible and this within Europe;
- Selection of suppliers and subcontractors is based on predefined requirements/expectations. They should also endorse our principles;
- Continuous striving for optimal customer satisfaction;
- Continuous striving for optimal quality of the end products;
- Continuous optimization of internal processes;
- Providing a hygienic and safe working environment;
- Optimal organizational structure with clear responsibilities and authorities;
- Ensuring adequate communication, both internally and externally;
- Performing periodic checks, internal audits and assessments of all activities/services that may have an impact on the quality or safety of our products/services;
- Prevention of food safety and personal safety related incidents;
- An environmentally sound approach to minimize the environmental impact.